1. Cry, especially if he or she was worth it. Cry also, if they were not cos you probably just wasted your time
2. Buy a giant bowl of icecream and watch sad soap operas while sitting in dirty pajamas and cleaning snot from your nose
3. Get disgusted with yourself for wasting valuable time crying over spilt milk
4. Get a massage, pedicure, facial, and manicure. Make sure your nàils are painted tomato red and are long enough to gouge your ex’s eyes out . lol
5. Buy a hot black dress and strappy heels(a new pair of jeans and a nice shirt will do for guys. ). You don’t have to go out. The purpose is for you to feel good about yourself
6. Get about living. Go to work, watch a movie with your friends, or go to a football game where you are legally allowed to scream out your frustrations(nobody will know it’s not the referee you are abusing)
7. Sit down quietly and objectively analyse what went wrong, where you were at fault, etc.(if you are still at the it’s all his or her fault stage, go back to number 6. You can stay there as long as you like)
8. Learn from your mistakes
9. Do not repeat your mistakes.
10. Take a dating break for a while. Jumping into it immediately with both feet rarely works for anyone.
P.s. there is no hard and fast rule for how long to go through a step. Some people take longer than others but it’s safe to say you should be alarmed if you are stuck at the crying/ icecream stage for more than six months. That is someting else entirely.lol